noviembre 14, 2010

Musiquero #10

Supongo que estoy en esa época del año donde tengo poco para escribir, porque tengo poco en qué pensar, ocupado, distraído, tranquilo. Probablemente tenga mil cosas para decir, pero por ahora no se mueren por salir a la luz.

Y llegamos al #10, después de tanto tiempo.






Hello, I've waited here for you
Everlong
Tonight, I throw myself into
And out of the red, out of her head she sang

Come down and waste away with me
Down with me
Slow how you wanted it to be
I'm over my head, out of her head she sang

And I wonder
When I sing along with you
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again
The only thing I'll ever ask of you
You've got to promise not to stop when I say when
She sang

Breathe out so I could breathe you in
Hold you in
And now I know you've always been
Out of your head, out of my head I sang

And I wonder
When I sing along with you
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again
The only thing I'll ever ask of you
You've got to promise not to stop when I say when
She sang

And I wonder
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again
The only thing I'll ever ask of you
You've got to promise not to stop when I say when...




Feliz Navidad. (?)

2 comentarios:

  1. Buen día para este tema hoy.
    Lamentablemente tu blog dice a qué hora publicás pero no qué díaaa!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sí dice, arriba del título de cada entrada. :P

    ResponderEliminar